Terms and Conditions
- Only receipts/tax invoices issued on or after 1 January 2023 will be accepted. Receipts/tax invoices sent without a date will not be accepted.
- Only receipts/tax invoices issued by businesses carried on in the Maldives will be accepted, i.e. receipts/tax invoices issued by businesses carried on outside the Maldives will not be accepted.
- Tax invoices issued from business to business for the purpose of claiming input tax will not be accepted.
- Receipts/invoices issued to state institutions such as government ministries will not be accepted.
- The participants must write down his or her mobile phone number on the receipt/tax invoice before submission. The winners will be selected based on this contact number.
- Receipts/tax invoices sent without a contact number and those with illegible contact numbers will not be accepted.
- Receipts/tax invoices whose poor picture quality makes the receipt/tax invoice illegible will not be accepted.
- Each submission/photo should contain ONE RECEIPT/TAX INVOICE ONLY. If submitting more than one receipt/tax invoice, each should be in a separate photo.
- Photo should be either in JPG or PNG format. Photos in any other format will not be accepted.
- Receipts/tax invoices should be sent to MIRA Viber number 7291415.
- Internal documents used by businesses which do not qualify as a receipt/tax invoice will not be accepted.
- Receipts/tax invoices that do not provide supplier’s details will not be accepted.
- For the purpose of counting receipts from unique business activities, receipts/tax invoices issued by business activities with the same name will be considered as one entry if the receipt/tax invoice do not indicate exactly which business activity issued it. For example, “Happy Shopping Mart” may have 4 different outlets in Male’. If the receipts/tax invoices issued by Happy Shopping Mart do not indicate the location of the issuing outlet, MIRA will consider all receipts/tax invoices issued by Happy Shopping Mart as one entry.
- Where multiple participants submit the same receipt/tax invoice, only the person who submitted it first will be credited with the entry.
- This offer is not open for employees of MIRA.
- Prizes will be awarded to the registered owner of the participant’s mobile number.
- MIRA reserves the right to bar or disqualify participants who continuously violate the terms and conditions, and those who are deemed to be acting against the spirit of the campaign.
- Submissions contradictory to the terms and conditions will not be accepted.
- MIRA reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions, postpone or terminate this campaign, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Updated terms and conditions will be posted on the ‘Kobaa Raseedh’ webpage.
Selection of Winners and Prizes
There are two categories of prizes for this campaign.
- All participants who have submitted a valid receipt will be eligible for the monthly prize.
- Winner will be selected through lucky draw.
- Monthly winner will be given a cash prize of MVR 2,000/- (two thousand).
- Grand Prize winner will be the participant who send the most number of unique receipts from unique business activities.
- Winner will be selected at the end of the campaign.
- Prize money: MVR 30,000/- (thirty thousand).
- In the event where multiple participants submit the same number of unique receipts, the participant with the most number of receipts will be considered as the winner. If there is a tie again, the winner will be decided by drawing lots.
- To qualify for this prize, participants must submit a minimum number of 50 unique receipts